More Sneak Peeks


A couple of cards I've made to show you the 'Happy Birthday' Sentiments. And a couple of cards for men : )



Let me tell you about the Sentiments.



And for this card, I've used the soon-to-be-released designs in 'Soft Truffle', 'Nearly Midnight' & 'Old Olive'. I think they're lovely colours for male cards.


And I chose 'Irish Linen' for my inserts.

And tomorrow, I have something a little more feminine to show you : )



Card Credits
Card Base and Mat: Hand cut from 340gsm White Card from Century Paper on eBay
Sentiment: 'Happy Birthday' Sentiments printed onto the same card
Patterned Papers: from The Colour Collection.
Star Dies: Papertrey Ink
Chocolate Button Twine from The Ribbon Girl
Buttons from my local Haberdashery

15 comments on More Sneak Peeks

  1. these are fabulous Liz !!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do your cards always look good enough to eat ... they're yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the first card, I have a male birthday coming up soon, so might CASE your card. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh very good inspiration for male cards, something I always struggle with each and every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely, Liz. Love these new colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards Liz - I particularly like the nested stars one. What a brilliant idea - its always difficult to do cards for the men and these are great. Thanks for these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards Liz & those sentiment are on my most 'NEEDED' list...just love em!!

    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just the inspiration I need as I've got a male card to make and was stumped! Not any more! These are amazing! Off to get some of that lovely twine. Thanks Liz! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous, I can't wait to see the feminine ones.
    Katie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Liz, They are gorgeous l just love how you work in your buttons totally stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colours a d great cards but I particularly like the stitching that you seem to do on lots of your cards. Looks most professional

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Liz! The candles are new to me...thanks for the how-to. I'm going to use your idea :) I love all your products...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Liz these are all Brilliant Love all your designs it's as if you read my mind but I never think to put them together as brilliantly and you do, thanks for all the inspiration. xxxx :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looking cards... I love making cards thanks for sharing, Delores

    ReplyDelete